Total Containers can handle all types of shipping container modifications Melbourne wide. Whether it be for a major engineering facility or just a Single Door installed for your backyard Container.
Some of our common container modifications include:
- Fully rated Longspan Shelving either for Dry storage or Stainless steel shelves for cool room’s — 2, 3 or 4 tier
- Personal Access Doors either for domestic use or heavy duty
- Container Windows with Pop Up Awnings or Shutters
- Lockboxes or Lockable Key Entry to Containers
- Penetrations and Bracket installations to Engineering Drawings supplied by the client
- Split System or Box Type Reverse Circle Air-conditioning
- Roller Doors in containers — Ideal for Schools or Sporting clubs
- Fully insulated containers using 50mm EPS panel
- Dangerous Goods Containers built to AS1940
We also offer Full Electrical fitouts of our containers with Lighting, Power and Data cabling all tested and Certified to AS/NZ 3001
Why Choose Total Containers Melbourne?
- Purpose built workshop with qualified Boilermakers and Fabricators
- Over 30 years of experience in Container Repairs, Modification, Engineering and Coolroom Panelling
- We can create the turnkey solution for you with Dome Shelters, workshops and storage
- Our Modifications and Repair work can be certified to CSC or DNV Classifications
- Full complete control of your project from start till finish from concept drawings, consultancy and container inspections
With years of experience in shipping container modifications across Melbourne, we are used to all types of designs and ideas. If the initial concept does not work we will work closely with you to find a solution and design that will bring your customised container to life.
Whatever idea you have please feel free to contact us and we will find a way to make it work for you. We pride ourselves on providing the best shipping container modifications Melbourne has to offer. Please have a look at some of the photos of our container modifications showcasing our work in our gallery page.